Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Speed Filled Iron Cans Palletizer||Voltage:||380V|
|Material Type:||Iron Cans||Category:||Palletizer|
Filled Iron Cans Palletizer
Filled Cans Palletizer
Filled Cans Palletizer is suitable for palletizer and depalletizer of the filled glass bottles, filled tin cans, empty tin cans. It is mainly composed of conveying system and palletizing system. Working way uses magnetic grab movement. The equipment uses Germany Siemens PLC, Panasonic servo motor control system, equipment operation is stable and reliable.
Main Technical Parameter
|Grab way||Magnetic grab|
|Total motor power||4.6kw(380V/3P)|
|Applicable product||filled glass bottles, filled tin cans, empty tin cans|
Receive your call for the organization of technical seminars to discuss customer equipment requirements. Provide you with a detailed " proposal", including 1, a sample of equipment; 2. The latest technology of related equipment at home and abroad, comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of related manufacturers' products; 3, GMP process design, plant layout diagram of water and electricity; 4, mechanical equipment Process design; 5, related product configuration, spare parts, packaging and after-sales service; 6, determine the equipment and sub-item quotation.
1, keep in touch with you, invite customers to visit the company, supervise production and assembly.
2. Prepare equipment specifications, file cards and tracking cards and other related software and accept your acceptance at any time.
3. Regularly report the progress of production to the customer.
After sales: (according to the international standard after-sales service standard operation)
• One-year warranty, life-long service, 24-hour after-sales service website, hotline and fax for your customers, domestic customers basically reach the designated location within 72 hours.
• Spare parts inventory is available for a long time, vulnerable, consumables and important accessories, to ensure that customers respond to the first time.
• Make regular visits to each customer once a year and record equipment records.