Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||380v,304 Stainless Steel Vacuum Rolling Machine For Food Processing/biomedicine/health Food Industury||Voltage:||380v|
|Power:||2.2kw ,3kw, 4kw||Weight:||950kg|
|Category:||Food Processing Equipment||Dimension:||1300*800*1300/1300*1000*1600/2100*1200*1850|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
380v,304 stainless steel vacuum rolling machine for food processing/biomedicine/health food industury
Operation manual of vacuum rolling machine
(1) Check whether the power connection of motor and vacuum pump is normal before use.
(2) Hold the suction pipe and press the suction port with your hand to start the vacuum pump. If you feel the pumping force, it indicates that the rotation direction of the vacuum pump is correct. If there is no suction, it means that the vacuum pump is the wrong way to work. You need to immediately stop switching the power lines of any two vacuum pumps. (if the model is equipped with a water circulating vacuum pump, two thirds of the water should be added to the water tank first. If the working environment is cold and there is a possibility of icing, the water tank should be filled with antifreeze to prevent the circulating water from freezing.)
(3) Check whether the rotation direction of the machine drum is correct. Clockwise rotation is discharging and anti clockwise rotation is rolling. If the direction is not correct, replace the power lines of two decelerating motors.
2: Operation method
(1) Before using the new machine, put water with the same volume as the machine model into the drum to vacuum, and let the machine rotate for six minutes to clean the drum.
Four:Vacuum rolling machine parameters table
(2) Vacuum pressure setting and rolling process time setting.
(3) At the end of rolling time, wait until the machine stops completely, then open the air extraction valve to let the vacuum pressure in the roller exhausted, and finally open the feeding port for discharging.
(4) After work, be sure to clean the roller of the machine.
(5) At the end of work, the water in the air filter should be discharged, and the vacuum inhalation should be removed to ensure that the vacuum pipeline is unblocked.
(6) If the machine is equipped with an oil pump, it may occur that the vacuum pump does not pump air when it is used in winter. Due to the cold weather in winter, the oil in the vacuum pump is relatively viscous, which causes the vacuum pump not to pump air. In this case, it is necessary to click the air extraction switch to continuously press the start stop button for five to ten times.
3: Maintenance and maintenance
(1) The oil pump needs to check the use of vacuum oil once a month. If the vacuum oil is too muddy, change the oil in time. Before changing the oil, first replace the filter element of the vacuum pump. When changing the oil, the vacuum pump must run for 3 to 5 minutes. Open the oil drain valve to drain the oil completely. Then start the vacuum pump to continuously jog the switch for five to ten times. Plug the drain valve and pour a new one into the oil inlet The oil level of vacuum oil shall not exceed two-thirds of the oil window.
(2) The gear oil of the reducer needs to be changed every half a year. Before changing the oil, the gear oil should be kept running for about two minutes, and the filling of gear oil should not exceed two thirds of the oil window.
(3) The transmission chain and bearing seat should be added with solid grease once every two days.
|WeightKG||Vacuum pump /motor||Overall dimension mm||Voltage|
Contact Person: admin